Identify patients and controls by establishing a common COVID-19 phenotype that will define the data pull for the limited data set, create a "white glove" service to obtain data from each site by building easily adaptable scripts for each clinical data model, and ingest data into a secure location, per approved institutional agreements.
Connect with Us:
- Onboard to N3C using the link below.
- In there you will provide your email address. We will add that email address to the CD2H workspace.
- If you use a different email address for Slack, please send a request to join the CD2H organization using this link.
- Go to our workstream Slack channel directly using the link provided below.
- Login with your Slack credentials.
View the versioned Phenotype in the GitHub Repository.
Office hours are held on Mondays & Thursdays from 9:00-10:00 am PT/12:00-1:00 pm ET to answer data sharing questions and address issues. (Regulatory paperwork does not have to be complete to attend.) Register here.