Ingest data available in their native formats—PCORnet, i2b2/ACT, OMOP, TriNetX—and harmonize the datasets into a common data model (CDM) based on the OMOP 5.3.1 standard to maximize analytics.
Connect with Us:
- Onboard to N3C using the link below.
- In there you will provide your email address. We will add that email address to the CD2H workspace.
- If you use a different email address for Slack, please send a request to join the CD2H organization using this link.
- Go to our workstream Slack channel directly using the link provided below.
- Login with your Slack credentials.
View workstream details in the GitHub Repository
Office hours are held on Mondays & Thursdays from 9:00-10:00 am PT/12:00-1:00 pm ET to answer data ingestion questions and address issues. (Regulatory paperwork does not have to be complete to attend.) Register here.