HL7 FHIR Patient Access API Implementation Event
Early bird discount ends Aug. 4
With the recent release of the CMS/ONC final rule and the impending implementation deadline, this event will be narrowly focused on the requirements for patient access APIs by payers.
The goals for this Implementation-a-thon and associated educational events are:
- to inform the broader community of the work Accelerators have done to lay the groundwork for meeting the final rules
- to help participants prepare for the September HL7 FHIR Connectathon and Working Group Meeting
This event will support individuals and organizations at all levels of HL7 FHIR expertise:
- For FHIR naïve organizations, basic FHIR education and additional implementation guides (IGs) will advance their expertise and allow them to kickstart their FHIR development activities.
- Organizations already working with FHIR but not engaged in the payer based IGs will better understand the relationship of these IGs to the final rule requirements.
- Those who have already begun implementation of these guides will be able to test their implementation with others.