Use a variety of metrics to compare and validate the quality of generated synthetic data. Derive fully de-identified synthetic data from the harmonized electronic health record (EHR) data. Access requires only simple registration, and all data can be downloaded or used in the Collaborative Analytics Platform by the public
Connect with Us:
- Onboard to N3C using the link below.
- In there you will provide your email address. We will add that email address to the CD2H workspace.
- If you use a different email address for Slack, please send a request to join the CD2H organization using this link.
- Go to our workstream Slack channel directly using the link provided below.
- Login with your Slack credentials.
View workstream details in the GitHub repository.